On Wednesday night, Allen and I went downtown to the annual Aquatennial torchlight parade on Hennepin Ave. I had never been before (not that I can remember anyways) and there were a ton of people. The parade was really long and I had to go to the bathroom the whole time! I was going to use an outhouse, but a lady angrily came up and told me that the back of the line was that way. I said sorry and we kept walking. As with most parades (at least here in MN) the police are at both the beginning and end of the parade.
MN's finest
Minneapolis police band



Cops on horses, notice a theme here?

It was a perfect night for a parade! I'm not quite sure how to change my camera's shutter speed or anything, but I like how these photos turned out. One thing that we didn't see in the parade were any bagpipers. I love bagpipers in parades so I was a bit disappointed. It was still fun though!



No comments:
Post a Comment