skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Summer past
My dad and I.
2 comments:
Bridget
September 10, 2009 at 8:31 PM
awww!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Roxanne
September 11, 2009 at 2:01 PM
I know! Notice my thumbs up sign...and the sequined hat! haha
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
*flash*back
About Me
Roxanne
View my complete profile
Labels
Al
family
food
Char
cousins
New Zealand
Wellington
sisters
travel
Courtnie
Twins
baking
Anna
Girls night out
Grandma's pool
James
MCC
Te Papa
animals
banana bread
cabin
dinkytown
memories
parade
school
sheep
shoe tree
Blogs that I follow
Mama Belly Blog
13 years ago
shots by bridge
New blog site
13 years ago
Food Blogga
Baby Eggplants: The Cute Factor
13 years ago
Caribbean Crosswinds in Belize
Back in MN
15 years ago
bakingsheet
Introducing "Baking Bites"!!!
19 years ago
Followers
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
October (1)
September (2)
August (5)
July (14)
awww!
ReplyDeleteI know! Notice my thumbs up sign...and the sequined hat! haha
ReplyDelete